Thursday, July 10, 2008

Odd. And also, update.

I have one of those apps on my facebook profile that tells people which parts of the world I've been to. I swear to you that until today it said "Megan has been to 11% of the world." But today it says "Megan has been to 12% of the world." Seeing as I went nowhere special last night, can someone explain to me what happened to the geography of our planet in the last 24 hours?

Update:

1. The First Night project might have a name, a shape, and a direction. What is needed from me right now is the time to actually sit down and work on the application and model or drawings. This is actually a problem across the board with my artistic pursuits right now. I'm thinking of reinstating some sort of time frame in which I only work on my projects, and don't check email, play Scrabble with Travis, read or watch TV.

2. Another possible show in October, one I will be so excited to work on. More later, if the news is good. Also possibly an installation to light in February.

3. Omission - between now and Christmas (we *might* be headed back to NH this year for a few days during Christmas) I need to sort this all out, so that when I'm in NH I can work on the interviews. I've let two NH trips go by without one shred of work being done on this project
Post a Comment