Projects currently in the works:
1. A short performance piece called 20 Years , developed with the ACTLab at UT Austin.
2. A month-long internet-based performance, also developed with the ACTLab, and more information will come as soon as I create it.
3. A mini-collaboration with Katie Pearl as she explores the beginnings of her new project, How to Build a Forest.
4. Designing lights for Machinal with Paper Chairs.
5. Continuation of the Selkie collaboration in Houston later in 2010.
6. Small beginnings of work on Eurydice, and later this year a MAP Grant proposal for future development of that project.
7. Getting to a financial position wherein I can drag Travis up and down the Norwegian coast for two weeks.
This has been a strange two weeks to be in another country, especially one that isn't a major world power. Ireland doesn't have the ...
On my recent trip to NYC I had my third visit to the McKittrick Hotel. Punchdrunk's "Sleep No More" is sacred ground to me, e...
Last night was my second trip to the McKittrick Hotel and "Sleep No More" (first trip described in brief here ). Living in Texas ...
I try to do this every year. Last year, life got in the way. I'm hoping this year that we have a simple, quiet Thanksgiving and I can wr...