Projects currently in the works:
1. A short performance piece called 20 Years , developed with the ACTLab at UT Austin.
2. A month-long internet-based performance, also developed with the ACTLab, and more information will come as soon as I create it.
3. A mini-collaboration with Katie Pearl as she explores the beginnings of her new project, How to Build a Forest.
4. Designing lights for Machinal with Paper Chairs.
5. Continuation of the Selkie collaboration in Houston later in 2010.
6. Small beginnings of work on Eurydice, and later this year a MAP Grant proposal for future development of that project.
7. Getting to a financial position wherein I can drag Travis up and down the Norwegian coast for two weeks.